Stuck at home, cooking for yourself during the COVID lockdown?
At this point we don’t know when things are *actually* going to be normal again. We don’t know when we can eat at our favorite restaurants and have a drink with a friend.
There is a silver lining, though.
You can use this time to learn how to cook healthier with cooking courses. And meet some new friends who are looking for some light socializing, too.
Imagine feeling more energized and also feeling connected to others in this time.
What we need more now than eating healthy. It is social connection. In this course, you will learn to make easy, healthy dinners and de-stress with new friends.
People that live to 100 and are free of disease eat right and make their relationships a priority.
This is not a “diet” course, but an opportunity to feel less alone and relax in the kitchen.
I want you to feel like we’re cooking side by side, chatting. Nothing too serious here.
Plant-based eating works:
- Heart surgeon, Dr. Wareham of Loma Linda, California decided to become vegan in his 50s, after he noticed meat eaters’ arteries were filled with plaque and the plant eaters’ arteries were clean and flexible. He retired in his mid 90’s and lived to be 104 years old
- In Costa Rica, 100-year-old cowboy, José Bonafacio Villegas starts each day with rice, beans and tortillas and rides his horse every day (Adding 1 cup of beans a day can add 4 years to your life)
- The Melises were the world’s longest lived family, in Sardinia, Italy (nine-siblings with a collective 852 years) and ate minestrone soup everyday. Their version was Herbed Lentil Minestrone with Wild Fennel.
These are the recipes I want to teach you. 100% plant-based meals so you can see what a difference it has in your life. Whether you go 60, 70 or 90% plant-based- it’s is up to you. I won’t judge!
Learning a few more techniques to cook vegetables will improve the quality of your life.
We’ll talk about lifestyle tips too, to inspire you to live a more balanced life.
The new ‘Cook to 100’ program includes:
- An introduction into plant-based cooking (no meat, no dairy)
- 4 Live group cooking sessions per month via Zoom
- Mini-tutorials in the kitchen:
- Knife skills
- Healthy cooking techniques like steam/saute, bake and grill
- Cooking time savers
Let’s share a few laughs in the kitchen while we cook!
Message email@example.com or use the form below and I’ll tell you more about the ‘Cook to 100’ program!
What past students have said:
“It was so fun! I am really enjoying it and feeling more empowered and more motivated to learning how to cook. You are very patient and kind and that makes me at ease. I was so proud yesterday. Thank you so much!!”
“My favorite thing about Joanna’s class was her focus on simple and delicious. Everything Joanna taught us used fresh ingredients and focused on bringing out those flavors. Most of the dishes were only a few ingredients, but incredibly tasty. . .
She created a great environment and knew how to instruct without being overbearing or pushy. She’s an amazing teacher, with a great background and qualifications to match. I would highly recommend her class.”Tyler