Give something extra special
Customized cooking classes will make them feel like a V.I.P. Chef Joanna will make it special for them.
1 Virtual Cooking Class
Want to let a friend or special someone know you care? If they want to cook healthier, but don’t know where to start, this is a great introduction. Chef Joanna will guide them through a 1-hour private virtual cooking class to make them feel more confident in the kitchen. Call for pricing. Certificates sold in 1, 3, or 5 bundles.
Dishes You Will Make
From homemade pasta to super healthy stuffed eggplant, your guests will be surprised at what they can make with their hands. Here are just some examples.
More class details:
- Classes are 1 hour
- All classes take place on Zoom
- Guests receive the recipe and ingredient list before the class so they can cook with the chef
- Group classes are available at discounted rates (minimum 4 people)
- These are LIVE cooking classes so guests can ask questions during cooking
- Classes can be customized for special dietary needs like gluten-free, nut-free, vegan
- Chef Joanna was professionally trained at Le Cordon Bleu Paris and has spent 10+ years in the restaurant industry. She specializes in healthy California Mediterranean, French, and Mexican cuisine.
- Contact Joanna using the form below or call her at (213) 915-8276 to purchase your gift certificate
- Payments can be made through Venmo, Square, or Zelle. Transaction fees may apply
What People Say
She was so friendly, and made the process so enjoyable and made us both feel like cooking was actually easy! She showed us the basics ( ie knife skills) to the more in depth cooking (ie making the pasta by hand).
I cannot wait to do another cooking class with her! Her knowledge of cooking, friendly fun vibe, and reasonable pricing made this an experience I can’t wait to do again. Thank you!!Chelsea & Cody