Cook Your Way to Inner Peace
Hey there, gorgeous!
Feeling frazzled after a long day at work and struggling to come up with healthy dinner ideas? We have the solution!
Introducing Weeknight Dinner Planning Help – our 2-hour self-paced course designed to help busy women like you get dinner on the table with as little stress as possible.
Learn to create easy and delicious meals that nourish your body, mind, and soul.
With our chef’s favorite international recipes, you’ll learn hacks and tips to save time preparing fresh meals without sacrificing variety.
Plus, our simple step-by-step video tutorials and engaging content will make you feel like you’re cooking with a friend.
Cook your way to inner peace and enjoy sensibly healthy meals that won’t leave you wanting more (and ordering takeout!).
Sign up for Weeknight Dinner Planning Help today and start cooking uncomplicated, healthy dinners!
Here are some highlights of what you’ll learn:
- Discover how to save time and money while grocery shopping
- Simple tips for planning time-efficient weeknight dinners
- Learn techniques for cooking MORE vegetables in tasty ways
- Learn to adjust your diet for easy meat, plant-based, or gluten-free options
- Mouthwatering recipes like comforting Minestrone Soup, Chicken Tinga Tacos, and Savoury Soba Noodle and Tofu Bowl
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take control of your health and nourish your body from the inside out.
Enroll now in our early bird offer for just $99 (regularly $149) and get access to all the course materials, including video demos, recipes, and shopping lists.
And for a limited time, sign up and receive a free bonus guide on healthy overnight breakfasts!
We can’t wait to see you inside the course! Enroll now and let’s get cooking!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We’re confident that Weeknight Dinner Planning Help! will help you save time, money, and stress in the kitchen. But if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the course, simply let us know within 30 days of purchase and we’ll refund your money. No questions asked.
We understand that you’re busy and don’t have a lot of time to waste. That’s why we stand behind our course and want you to feel confident in your investment. If you need any help along the way, our team is always here to provide personalized support to ensure your success.
“It was so fun! I am really enjoying it and feeling more empowered and more motivated to learning how to cook. You are very patient and kind and that makes me at ease. I was so proud yesterday. Thank you so much!!“-Marisa
“I woke this morning noticing my skin (face) was looking a lot better than usual. I’m putting that down to the consistently higher vegetable intake. I didn’t expect that and it happen so quickly. You are amazing.“- Mark
“My daughter and I made a variation of the Veggie Champuru last night.
Thanks again for teaching us how to cook simply and well”
Dishes You’ll Learn How to Make:
Chicken Tinga with Cilantro-Lime Rice
Steak Chimichurri Bowl
Shrimp Tacos with Cabbage-Date-Lime Slaw
Mole de Olla (Mexican Beef Stew with vegetables)
Katsu Chicken with Japanese Curry
5-Ingredient Okinawan Soba and Tofu Bowl
Chicken Au Champagne with Roasted Green Beans and Potatoes
What it’s not:
- No fancy equipment or exotic ingredients needed
- No, “I have to eat this all week” recipes
- No cooking experience required
- No time-intensive recipes
The Course Breakdown:
Weeknight Dinner Planning Help
Module 1: Learn the fundamentals of Meal Planning
- Discover how to meal prep like a pro
- Uncover the benefits of meal prepping
- Get insider tips and tricks for successful meal prepping
Module 2: One-Pot Wonders
- Minestrone soup
- Greek Island Lentil Salad
- Butter Lettuce Salad with Bleu Cheese, Pecans, Cranberries and Honey-Mustard Dressing
Module 3: Balanced Plate
- Learn the ratios of carbs, fat, and protein to make balanced dishes
- introduction to whole, unprocessed foods and storing tips
Module 4: Mexican Delights
- Whip up delicious guacamole
- Prepare perfect Mexican rice
- Roast potatoes to perfection
- Cook a whole chicken
- Make the tastiest Chicken Tinga
- Steak Fajitas Bowl
- Chicken with chimichurri
Module 5: Asian Flavors
- Learn the trinity of ingredients for Asian cooking
- Learn to make homemade asian sauces and make Korean Bibimbap
- How to saute using less oil and fat
Module 6-7: Plant-Based Protein
- Savor the flavors of Soba noodle and tofu bowl
- Enjoy crispy tofu and Japanese curry
- Satisfy your taste buds with warm curry bowl with cauliflower and quinoa
- Homemade Lemon-Parsley Hummus Tartine
- Hearts of Palm Ceviche
Module 8: The Final Prep
- Bring it all together and prepare amazing meals
- Formula to create your own simple dinners
- Review everything you have learned and ask any remaining questions
Throughout the course, there will be opportunities for students to ask questions, share their own experiences, and connect with other women in the course through a private online community.
Click to Pre-Order below and lock in low price!
[Pre-Order] Healthy Weeknight Dinner Planning Help!
This course is designed to help master menu planning and gain valuable time-saving techniques for delicious weeknight dinners. Join our community of women and embark on a journey of self-care, travel, and exploration, while enjoying mouthwatering recipes like Chicken with Chimichurri Sauce and Soba Noodle and Tofu Bowl. Enroll now in our early bird offer for just $99 and receive a free bonus guide on healthy overnight breakfasts! Will launch April 2023.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this for?
This program is for anyone who:
- Wants to lose weight or manage their weight without a fad diet, but healthy lifestyle
- Is interested in transitioning to a plant-based, vegan, or vegetarian lifestyle
- Feels tired and fatigued during the day (or even after you wake up!)
- Wants to take control of their diet to improve their mood
- Wants to have more energy throughout the day
- Needs some inspiration in the kitchen
- Wants to balance their hormones
- Wants to boost immunity
How will it help me?
- No fad diet or fast food (the people living longest don’t follow fad diets, they just eat wholefood meals)
- Simple and convenient ingredients (no expensive, hard-to-find ingredients here)
- Dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, and nut-free options (learn the substitutes to make more meals the way YOU like it)
- Better mood (you won’t be hungry because you get all the nutrients you need)
- Sleep better (by eating highly nutritious meals)
- Feel more emotionally, mentally and physically balanced (when you care for your body it touches all our aspects of life.
- Good fats! (beneficial fats are essential for our brain, hormones, skin and more)
- Stay healthy (eating more whole foods will reduce the risk of many diseases)
- Better relationships (caring for yourself makes you more grateful for your life and others around you)
What kind of equipment or skills do I need for this course?
This course uses simple ingredients and simple cooking techniques. It’s designed for the beginner homecook or more advanced cooks who want to learn new healthy cooking techniques. All you need is some time to prepare the meals… and a good attitude of course!