Ever since the quarantine began, I’ve partnered with chefs and home cooks around the world to bring some simple cooking lessons to people spending lots more time in the kitchen.
We’re at 21 LIVE shows right now and just getting started!
Most of the recipes are designed to be simple, but when we visit Marta in Italy, we always find ourselves making pasta. It’s a welcome activity in this time so I don’t mind. Take some time to make pasta, it will help to heal you.
This is a little guide to all the recipes we’ve done on the show so far, and we’re just getting started. I’ll have to count at some point. But for now, I’ll just keep logging on the new recipes we make. That’s for visiting!
To stay tuned for more on the SIMPLE COOKING COOKING SHOW, follow me on
So far, we’ve learned how to make:
- Fudgy Banana & Peanut Butter Oatmeal (Vegan) with Wendy [Nomadic_Vegan]
- Dutch Baby Pancake with Connor.Cooks
- Mom’s French Toast
- Fluffy American Pancakes with Marta
Italian Dishes from Tuscany
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Marta’s Cooking Classes
- Pasta Amatriciana with Marta’s Cooking Classes
- Classic Tiramisu with Silvia
Easy Comfort Food
- SmashBurgers with Connor.cooks
- Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup with Connor.cooks
- Shrimp Scampi with Beer with Connor.Cooks
- Egg Roll in a Bowl (or Lettuce wrap) with Marie
- Shrimp Scampi with Mario
Pasta from Scratch
- Colored Pasta (Spinach) with Marta’s Cooking Classes
- Homemade Pici all’Aglione Pasta with Marta
- Fresh Orecchiette Pasta with Marta
- Marta’s Apple Cake
- Marta’s Cantucci
- Vegan Chocolate Bark with Lena
- Daryl’s Quick Rugalech with Date Paste, Orange and Chocolate
To stay tuned for more on the SIMPLE COOKING COOKING SHOW, follow me on Instagram: @chefjoannas