Give something extra special
Customized cooking classes will make them feel like a V.I.P. Chef Joanna will make it special for them.
Couples Virtual Cooking Class
Surprise a special couple or your partner with a fun cooking class that will make them feel like a kid again. This class can be customized to fit their needs. But, homemade pasta is a favorite!
1 Plant-Based Virtual Cooking Class
Want to let a friend or special someone know you care? If they want to cook healthier, but don’t know where to start, this is a great introduction. Chef Joanna will guide them through a 1-hour private virtual cooking class to make them feel more confident in the kitchen.
2 Plant-Based Virtual Cooking Classes
Is someone in your life looking to transition into a more healthy lifestyle? This is a great gift to help them feel more confident in the kitchen and help them incorporate new cooking techniques and ingredients into their life. Chef Joanna will guide them each step of the way! This is for two private 1-hour virtual cooking classes.
3 Healthy Virtual Cooking Classes
Is someone in your life looking to transition into a more healthy lifestyle? This is a great gift to help them feel more confident in the kitchen and help them incorporate new cooking techniques and ingredients into their life. Chef Joanna will guide them each step of the way! This is for three private 1-hour virtual cooking classes.
5 V.I.P Plant-Based Virtual Classes
Make a grand gesture and give your friend or special someone the tools to make a real lifestyle change. Transitioning to a more vegetarian and vegan lifestyle can be intimidating, but with a few cooking classes, they are sure to feel more confident cooking in this new way. This is for five, private 1-hour virtual cooking classes with daily access to ask questions and get help planning meals.
Dishes You Will Make
From homemade pasta to super healthy stuffed eggplant, your guests will be surprised at what they can make with their hands. Here are just some examples.
More class details:
- Classes are 1 hour
- All classes take place on Zoom
- Guests receive the recipe and ingredient list before the class so they can cook with the chef
- Group classes are available at discounted rates (minimum 4 people)
- These are LIVE cooking classes so guests can ask questions during cooking
- Regular (not plant-based) classes can be purchased, too. Just let Joanna know
- Classes can be customized for special dietary needs like gluten-free, nut-free, vegan
- Chef Joanna was professionally trained at Le Cordon Bleu Paris and has spent 10+ years in the restaurant industry. She specializes in healthy California Mediterranean, French, and Mexican cuisine.
What People Say
She was so friendly, and made the process so enjoyable and made us both feel like cooking was actually easy! She showed us the basics ( ie knife skills) to the more in depth cooking (ie making the pasta by hand).
I cannot wait to do another cooking class with her! Her knowledge of cooking, friendly fun vibe, and reasonable pricing made this an experience I can’t wait to do again. Thank you!!Chelsea & Cody